iFlight TITAN DC5 6S 222mm 5Inch Compitable with DJI Air Unit PNP BNF HD 720p 120fps FPV Racing RC Drone
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The TITAN DC5 w/ DJI Air Unit BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system. This TITAN DC5 BNF is 5 inch quad which is no prop in view, equipped SucceX-D F7(50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack and popular XING motor, everything you just need to bind and fly!
BNF-DJI: It comes with DJI Receiver.
Warning: If you use your own DJI Remote Controller, you need to update betaflight to 10.6.0 to set up and bind your DJI remote controller.
- No Props in view
- Optimized weight distribution: DJI unit and Stack centered
- Equipped with SucceX-D F7(50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack
- Compatible with the DJI FPV Air Unit -Bind and Fly
- Buttery-smooth 720p 120fps FPV feed
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Equipped with XING 2207 motors
- Weight:390g without battery
FRAME // TITAN DC5:
- Weight :116g
- Wheelbase: 222mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 35mm
- Arm thickness: 5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Camera plate thickness: 1.5mm( 2.5mm included TPU inserts)
Click For Recommend Parts.
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-D F7 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC):
• Univer.sal USB Type C connector instead of mi.cro USB
• Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires
• Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
BNF // Parts lists
- 1x TITAN DC5 HD Frame
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
- 2x Nazgul 5140 Propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 4x XING 2207 Motor Unibell (6S 1800KV)
- 1x SucceX- F7 Flight Controller
- 1x SucceX BLHeli32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
SIDENOTE FOR DJI REMOTE USERS:
Betaflight 4.1.0 or higher needs to be flashed to bind and use your DJI Remote!
- Mode1 (Throttle right) setup: Reveiver tap -----> Choose “Spektrum / Graupner / JR (TAER1234)”
- Mode2 (Throttle left) setup: Reveiver tap -----> Choose “Frsky / Fu taba / Hitec (AETR1234)
Additional Suggested Parts (not included)
*DJI HD FPV Goggles
*DJI Remote Controller (Mode 2)
*Battery Fullsend 6S 1250mAh
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.